Universal power bank from souq hurry last pcs

Every one needs at least 2 powerbanks, especially if you are addict to the net, if you are writer, if you are blogger, if you are social media lover or game layer or young.

Gamers need more power banks even, and though its easy to find a place to recharge and continue the game, the game will not wait for you to recharge the device

I like to carry with me one powerbank fully charged.
And because I like my powerbank here is a review about it since its super helpful when you are out for the day.


10000mAh
Its color between red and rose. has its cable and look so light and amazing for ladies or teens.
It works as it should and that surprised me since the price abolutely cheap. I bought it from souq. com for about 21 dirhams online.
The color and the shape is attractive.
I've used it for 3 weeks and no problem.
light in weight, fits in small bags and pockets.

It fully charge my smart samsung about 5 times

This review is about product that I bought from my money and not given to review.
Power bank: rose/red powerbank pretty is really good power bank
I suggest you all keep one or two.
This is great for gamers, for bloggers, for talkative people. or those who spend the day out.
It suits all devices with micro cables. power bank is for those on budget, its so cheap also you charge it from outside and use it at home to save your bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...