Staedtler Luna 24 colored Pencil Set sale on souq

few weeks ago tied to find cheap yet good colored pencil to paint few photos
i tied cheap ones and the photo was really like kids drawings
then bought Staedtler 
and the result was so nice
Staedtler luna 24 colored pencils are cheap on sale so i bought few more, and i won 

Staedtler Luna 24 Coloured Pencil Set from souq








If you think that you will pay a lot then think again, on sale I paid about 23 dhs and they are worth it
Felt good when started to draw, quality is great
I can not resist and stop drawing with them, the shades are so super
and it caught the eye of my friends who saw it
It was very important to me to have light colors and grading, and I found it in stats colors
The wood sharpens so easily, and the core not easy to break
there is no mess when using them, and that is important to me also

They are creamy and the core is thick not so thin like other pencils, so there is no cheating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...