Samsung 10.1 tablet holder stand and cover, 2 in 1

the brands for tablet covers are too many but the quality is not.
so first do like me, search for reviews not at the site where you want to buy the product only; since the site do pay reviewres to review good reviews only and at times they refuse to post negative reviews exactly what i faced in online stores.

so read review in different places like sitejabber or my blog.

Since I am not paid to write the review so I will review the product that I buy according to the needs.
Like when children need something i but it then write about it and so on, or when a friend tell me review I write it after I try also any product.

Samsung tablet 10.1 inch is our new tablet, and for that I bought good cover.


Turkeystyle is seller in souq, they sell me this original cover which really good and handle hard playing or falling down.

The cover is pink, baby pink and thick, its exactly the size of the tablet and it really hold it in place unlike other cover got from souq from another seller, but got it because was cheaper and in one day it ruined.
So NOT GO FOR THE CHEAPER,

GO for average prices not high not low, since the cost of this tablet is no way less than 30 dhs then why some sellers offer it for less? either not original or used one and they sell it as new one!!

The pros of samsung tablet cover is:

- It has elastic so to hold the tablet cover nicely and tight, so if it falls it will not open and break its glass.

- It is light in weight, but thick enough to hold your tablet safe, already the gets had it fall few and still good like I just bought it.

- It work like stand and holder, you can put it 45 degree or even 160 degree.

cons of tablet stand or tablet holder or tablet case:
until now no

here is link to the tablet I got, so you buy it blindely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...