Kohl from Maybeline and himalaya or Dior eyeliners

Kohl pencil usually run and smudge during the day, so the liquid eyeliner is my favorite makeup

for the pencil you need to reapply it and to sharpen and to repeat putting it at the same minute. Though pencil is smooth, it really not for long lasting makeup.

and I tried many brands like kohl, Mac pro longwear pencil, and all the same.

I like dior eyeliner, because:
have stylish tip that make you put the eyeliner easily and smoothly
its lasting
just shake the bottle and put it on

here is small review for the dior eyeliners:
The pigment in eyeliner is really heavy and reflect your colors
It is the best black eyeliner that I ever used, it is pricey I know but it does last and you will have to apply it once a day with some retouch during the day and thats it, so its cheaper than other brands like himalaya kohl that will end in few weeks, It is not tricky and give you smoky look, or cat eyes
it has a great lasting power and waterproof is there if you like, but for me I like normal eyeliners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...