Happy Valentines Day 2019: Images, wishes, quotes, Facebook and WhatsApp status

Happy Valentines Day 2019: Images, wishes, quotes, Facebook and WhatsApp status


I will never get tired of loving you,
you are the one gift that I value the most.
Happy Valentine’s Day!


Every moment I have had the pleasure of spending with you is so unique and special, 
you are my heartbeat and my life. 
Thanks for being such a wonderful Valentine! 
Happy Valentine’s Day!


If you feel cold at night, 
let the knowledge of my love and thoughts of my hugs cover you like a warm blanket. 
I love you so much! Happy Valentine’s Day!


Each and every day that passes I fall in love with you even more. 
Let’s celebrate that love today. Happy Valentine’s Day!


After so many years of staying with each other, the only one thing that I understand 
is that I can't think of living without you! I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!


I want to hold your hand forever as I have never ever met someone more special than you. 
I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!



You are the very brightest star of my life. Without you, 
I would not endure the dark night. 
I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!



Every day, I want you to know that you will be my 
Valentine and you will be my Valentine 
for many more years to come! 
Happy Valentine’s Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...