Happy Teddy day my love 💕 Romantic whatsapp messages, wishes, e cards , lovely greetings, SMS, whatsapp status video, quotes

Teddy Day
celebrated on 10/February every year and year after year.
It is a cute day to enjoy with bears sent for lovers and friends and family too.
a cute teddy on this day means a lot and it convey love

I Hope you all have a great teddy day, have fun and send these messages or whatsapp status to your lovers.

I love you and miss your bear cute hugs.
Happy Teddy Day

Sending you lots of hugs and love from my side on this day.
Happy Teddy Day

Sending a bear to my cutest person in my life
Happy Teddy Day

To my cuddly sweetheart..I send a cute bear to tell her that she is the one.
Happy Teddy Day

Happy teddy day on this valentine to my dear valentine, you are the teddy bear of my life, stay with me for ever and make me smile with your sunshine.
Happy Teddy Day

on this teddy bear day, I am sending a teddy bear that as cute as you are.
Happy Teddy Day

Do not close your eyes before you kiss this teddy bear a good night kiss.
Happy Teddy Day

And I found my heaven with you, I found the sun shines and my days become happy
Happy Teddy Day

I send a cute teddy bear to my love on a cute day, to tell you how much I love you.
Happy Teddy Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...