Best Charcoal Mask - Face mask for blackheads

Charcoal activated face mask review
 I’m at the stage in my skincare journey when I’m looking for quality products rather than just pick up anything.


I will review two charcoal masks:
fuschia activated charcoal face masks and L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask Detox and Brighten










L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask Detox and Brighten.

The consistency of the L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask Detox and Brighten is creamy and soft, looks luxurious cream with a gray color and nice fragrance.  I loved using this charcoal face mask, it does not make my skin feel dry or make it red.


Overall, I love this L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask Detox and Brighten and will continue using it

Overall, this is definitely a winner. I like how easy it is to apply 




Next
The fuschia activated charcoal face masks
this mask has a good scent which feels soothing and the cream feels soft on your skin, but its messy to remove and it irritated my face.






check my youtube review for more details on both charcoal face masks for blackheads and to detox face mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...