Sephora Silicone Sponge Review

Sephora Silicone Sponge

That was my new addition to may makeup tools
Saw it on lots of videos online and liked to try it out thinking that this maybe a new invention in the makeup geeky world. I hate to judge things before trying them, but I was wondering how a kinda olid sponge can spread the foundation! and I got the answer when I bought it




So this is not sponsored review, it my own personal opinion
To learn more about it, see my review:



It looks really good to be fair and nice to the touch.
The package and the color is awesome, the pinkish squashy sponge is really adorable.

I put my foundation on the tip and blend my other foundation and then press it on my skin. That simple it is, what is the result? the foundation was like a mask on my face.
Silicone sponge was good in belinding the two foundations together but was so bad as an applicator.
The foundation did not really unite with skin, and worse i was not able to reach my inner eye with this sponge, nor the sides of my nose. tried all the angels but did not work on spreading it on my whole face.



What I did like about it:
Its cute looking
Nice to the touch
Good in blending two foundation

What I did not like:
Very expensive to be used as foundation blender only.
Did not reach the corners of the eyes nor the sides of the nose.
It is kinda scratchy on the face skin.
Did not really spread the foundation well on my face

Sephora is a brand that I like, but this silicone sponge sephora is a fail.
I tried another silicone sponge such as belleza aperta


and cheap silisponge and did the same work, so I am back to the soft old style sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...