Lotus cream

Lots is the name of the company
I have oily skin and some acne to some extent
lotus product has some natural ingredients and some are oil free products
in the past tried some products, though I like lotus products, not a big fan of this face creams moisturizer by lotus. There are many problems with this cream the line. I sure know that you can find better, products in the market, with better price.
They have only 2 faces creams to choose from. I have to say that is not good, because women needs much more. many women choose 3 to six creams moisturizers for hands and face, also as base for foundation. So that is limited creams, do not help. I was thinking it was the lightest face and hand cream skin , but seemed to look greasy. I’m not sure why the kin do not like it, but the formula seemed to be so thick also as I rub it on my hand.
When I first used this cream on, it wasn’t bad, but it sure was thick, and worse by the end of the week. Maybe I had to shake it up or what not sure, but the pigment is also not clear white, makes you wonder what ist
upon usage, i have to say it didnt make my skin the way i want, also not good smell and do not last its so little softness, not good think, it clogged my skin
I really like the light cream really disappointing that it was bad trial and unmoisturize’s my skin because it eliminates the oil, and make your foundation shine
and I did not find SPF 20 to it, most face moisturizers have a SPF between 15 and 100. I feel like skin is sensitive from sun without needing to apply additional cream to the sunscreen. And the moisturizer was useless

soft and hydrated face and skin is what people needs. I’m really angry from the price. My foundation was think due the cream and 22 dollars wasted with no coverage than greasy moisturizer. I definitely do not recommend it, you can find a better moisturizer for better price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best free vpn ? VPN keeps your activity logs, URGENT

Getting what kind of information your VPN gathers is a urgent variable with regards to safeguarding your protection. Figure out which suppli...